EncrypGen (DNA) The price of EncrypGen is $0.0212, a -0.10% percent change for the last hour. Encrypgen provides customers and partners best-in-class, next generation, blockchain security for protecting, sharing and re-marketing genomic data. We empower science, business and individuals to securely and efficiently achieve their goals.

Encrypgen provides customers and partners best-in-class, next generation, blockchain security for protecting, sharing and re-marketing genomic data. We empower science, business and individuals to securely and efficiently achieve their goals. (The price of EncrypGen is $0.021)

Quick Stats about EncrypGen

The price of EncrypGen is currently $0.02

1 hour % 12 hour % 24 hour % 7d hour % 30d hour % 1y hour %
BTC 0%
USD -0.1%
ETH 0.04%
BTC 1.71%
USD 0.15%
ETH 3.48%
BTC -0.56%
USD 0%
ETH 2.59%
BTC -7.11%
USD 0.87%
ETH -13.87%
BTC -9.92%
USD -0.59%
ETH -18.14%
BTC -82.13%
USD -93.84%
ETH -59.68%

The all time high price of EncrypGen was $2.0091 on 2018-01-08 23:44:00

Development Status: Working product
Proof Type: Ethereum consensus (currently proof of work, will be proof of stake later on)
Hash Algorithm: Unknown
Hardware Wallet: Yes

Circulating Supply: 67029977 DNA

Beta Value: 0.566

Leave a comment in the EncrypGen forum

Tweets about EncrypGen

Tweet by genomicsedu about EncrypGen
@genomicsedu retweeted: 7 hours, 13 minutes, 45 seconds ago
Tweet media image Our DNA is 99.9% the same as everyone else's. So what about the other 0.1%? 3 types of genomic variation explained: https://t.co/cr5RQujAoT https://t.co/114IstKqZm
Tweet by drkoepsell about EncrypGen
@drkoepsell retweeted: 13 hours, 43 minutes, 30 seconds ago
A great challenge of aggregating data for better science is reaching underrepresented populations. This is why @Encrypgen is hell bent on actually having people paid for their data, and is already accomplishing it. #blockchain #genomics $DNA https://t.co/4fdscVDuLF
Tweet by Encrypgen about EncrypGen
@Encrypgen 1 day, 1 hour, 29 minutes, 15 seconds ago
Tweet media image https://t.co/GjywJtrhq9 #blockchain #genomics $DNA The future of open genomic science is here. Take charge of your data. https://t.co/mGi5Axpm2M
Tweet by Encrypgen about EncrypGen
@Encrypgen retweeted: 1 day, 2 hours, 6 minutes, 40 seconds ago
Tweet media image We are still the world's first and only free market for genomic data. Buy or sell using our cryptocurrency $DNA The future of open science is real, and it is putting individuals in charge of their own data. #blockchain #genomics on the Gene-Chain. https://t.co/GjywJtrhq9 https://t.co/dzBOmelN9z
Tweet by Encrypgen about EncrypGen
@Encrypgen 1 day, 2 hours, 12 minutes, 1 second ago
Tweet media image We are still the world's first and only free market for genomic data. Buy or sell using our cryptocurrency $DNA The future of open science is real, and it is putting individuals in charge of their own data. #blockchain #genomics on the Gene-Chain. https://t.co/GjywJtrhq9 https://t.co/dzBOmelN9z
Tweet by genomicsedu about EncrypGen
@genomicsedu retweeted: 1 day, 3 hours, 53 minutes, 39 seconds ago
Tweet media image Whole genome sequencing is being introduced into routine patient care. Do you know what it is and how it can help patients? Sign up now for our free, flexible online course starting in May and get ahead: https://t.co/z3SgN7A1v7 #genomics @NHSEngland @theRCN @TheQNI @rcgp https://t.co/nOnRVPSUnJ
Tweet by clickbrain about EncrypGen
@clickbrain retweeted: 1 day, 15 hours, 6 minutes, 55 seconds ago
@cz_binance @thatmanonthe @coindesk @Encrypgen will help save 1000s of lives and advance human genetics research in the very lucrative DNA market. They spend their funds delivering their platform rather than on listing fees. @binance could have a very real societal and profitable impact listing this project.
Tweet by Encrypgen about EncrypGen
@Encrypgen 5 days, 3 hours, 29 minutes, 53 seconds ago
Empowering stuff, especially when combined with ownership and monetization models like @encrypgen and @lunadna #blockchain #genomics $DNA How Genome Sequencing, AI And Pay-For-Performance Delivery Drive Precision Health via @forbes https://t.co/NfJKQtgqUX
Tweet by Stephen2181971 about EncrypGen
@Stephen2181971 retweeted: 5 days, 3 hours, 32 minutes, 34 seconds ago
$BLSP @BluesphereCorp The U.S.DOE has announced a plan to provide $66 million for new genomics-based research on plants and microbes.The $30 million plant initiative aims to expanding knowledge of gene function in plants to be grown for bioenergy. #biofuel https://t.co/ocEMaWlseN
Tweet by Frequent_nomad about EncrypGen
@Frequent_nomad retweeted: 5 days, 13 hours, 5 minutes, 53 seconds ago
@RyanSAdams You're looking for ICO's that have delivered product, as a former healthcare tech executive, you've probably come across @Encrypgen ? Blockchain controlled genomics marketplace, over 700 datasets available to buy, trades already happening. Fantastic progress.
When moon? Moon buggy