Storj (STORJ) The price of Storj is $0.1183, a -1.68% percent change for the last hour. Distributed, encrypted, and blazing fast object storage, where only you have access to your data.

Distributed, encrypted, and blazing fast object storage, where only you have access to your data. (The price of Storj is $0.118)

Quick Stats about Storj

The price of Storj is currently $0.12

1 hour % 12 hour % 24 hour % 7d % 30d % 1y %
BTC -1.37%
USD -1.68%
ETH -1.55%
BTC -1.37%
USD -2.12%
ETH -1.21%
BTC 0.77%
USD 1.14%
ETH -0.2%
BTC -2.89%
USD 0.07%
ETH -0.48%
BTC -1.12%
USD -16.08%
ETH 3.94%
BTC -57.61%
USD -9.01%
ETH -44.11%

The all time high price of Storj was $3.13202 on 2018-01-09 16:19:00

Development Status: Working product
Proof Type: Not mineable
Hash Algorithm: None
Hardware Wallet: Yes

Circulating Supply: 135787439 STORJ

Beta Value: 0.759

Computing & Cloud Infrastructure

Leave a comment in the Storj forum

Tweets about Storj

Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 16 hours, 29 minutes, 30 seconds ago
Our @Tardigrade_io service incorporates #decentralized IAM and macaroons to protect against common security threats. Read all about how users on the network manage their own #encryption keys through secure access control. https://t.co/31YX1x6hRA
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 2 days, 7 hours, 42 minutes, 30 seconds ago
Setting up a storage node has never been so simple. Follow our tutorial to set up a Node on #Linux Debian in six easy steps.
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 2 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes, 2 seconds ago
Over the past two weeks, we've been finishing up the last few things ahead of our production release in January 2020. Check out @corptostartups recent development update for all the details. https://t.co/ajwpmJC6dm
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 3 days, 8 hours, 31 minutes, 30 seconds ago
Did you know that 53% of Storj employees work remotely? The other 47% also have the flexibility to #remotework as needed. We're currently hiring a software engineering manager! Come help build the decentralized cloud! #digitalnomad https://t.co/xOpbG9bBno https://t.co/oMNnjjuShJ
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 3 days, 11 hours, 52 minutes, 30 seconds ago
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is how users authenticate, access data, and authorize operations in the cloud. #Decentralization requires decentralized IAM. Learn how we do this for users on the @Tardigrade_io Decentralized Cloud Storage Service. https://t.co/31YX1x6hRA
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 4 days, 6 hours, 1 minute, 30 seconds ago
Beta 2 last month, production next month! Check out what we've been up to in @santimentfeed's ERC-20 November round-up. https://t.co/mZMtP3dh0i
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 4 days, 8 hours, 36 minutes, 26 seconds ago
Your cloud storage should be decentralized. Your annual event? Maybe not. #reInvent #AWSreInvent https://t.co/9iQTrVAQ0g
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 4 days, 11 hours, 43 minutes, 53 seconds ago
Are you a Storage Node Operator? We'd love to hear from you regarding network incentives. Check out this thread on our forum and share any feedback you have about incentives and payments for making SNOs stay. https://t.co/9ILJCQHibL
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 4 days, 15 hours, 38 minutes, 30 seconds ago
Node Operators can now easily request more than one auth token to run multiple Storage Nodes across their various locations and hardware. After the first auth token has been redeemed, request a new one by filling out the sign-up form. https://t.co/z6IIyHKy5u
Tweet by storjproject about Storj
@storjproject 4 days, 18 hours, 15 minutes, 30 seconds ago
Interested in running a multi-node set up? You can now easily run more than one node by filling out the request form. Once you’ve redeemed your auth token, you can request another by visiting the page. https://t.co/z6IIyI29u4
When moon? Moon buggy